Friday, July 16, 2010

The Old Phonograph Keeps Skipping: Reversal Interval Training



I keep tripping over invisible bird-wire.

I am reverse-interval training to get back in shape and my goodness, my body feels great. I love the initial detox of intense workouts as the lymphatic system begins to overhaul the body. I love the feeling of a clean sweat. I am training on a Roadster, and for those of you who don't know...roadsters are HEAVY bikes. I love that my warm-up and cool-down exercise is lugging my 50lb bike up three flights of steps. Of course, I could just put it in the garage, but then I wouldn't reap any benefits.


The roadster is a true workout, excellent preparation for the Badwater.

The schedule is as follows: M- Th
5:50am- 6:30 Hills
6:30- 7:30 general workout
7:30-9:30 Cycle Group


The best part is when you are required to pick up your bike and run with it LOL.



No comments: